Arrangement of the heat preservation requirements
fission insulation nails and conjoined bar
insulation nailed the insulation on the market basically is a body, easy to use.
158 - at the same time the new standards 2004 also is to implement new standard;
a single nail insulation bearing capacity; '0. 8 kn
coefficient of thermal conductivity '0. 004
anchoring nails outside dish of 56 mm
the arrangement of exterior wall thermal insulation nails. Extruded board exterior insulation system anchor pieces installation number; 1-10 layer on average 6 / ㎡, 11 - 20 an average of seven/square meter 21-26 layer 9 / ㎡. Any area is greater than zero. 1 ㎡ monolithic pull must add the anchoring piece, the number depending on the shape and site condition; In Yang Angle, under the eaves, around the edge of the hole, should increase the anchoring piece, the density of the distance is not more than 300 ㎜, is apart from the edge at the grass-roots level is not less than 60 mm
according to JG149 - 2003 exterior insulation standards;
a single heat preservation nail by residual 0 or higher. 3 kn
anchor pipe diameter 0. 7 - 0. 8
coefficient of thermal conductivity '0. 06
anchoring nails outside dish; 50 mm
- use temperature 40°- - - - - - - 70 °
outer wall heat preservation nail layout
1) Underside of not less than 16 / M2; Side of not less than 10 / M2; Top surface of not less than eight/M2
2) Bar for the first row or the first from the edge of duct flange and duct spacing ( Size and size B C) No greater than 120 mm.
3) Heat preservation nail spacing ( Size dimension A and D) Can be determined based on the duct length, generally take equal, also can not equal, but should not be too big.
4) Heat preservation nail spacing ( Size dimension A and D) At the same time shoulds not be more than 250 mm.
5) Heat preservation nail direction consistent. 6) Heat preservation nail decorate use torx or well formation.
this website: https://www. 国会议员, insulationpins。 com/news/597。 HTML keywords: thermal insulation nails, nail wall heat preservation